Quote of the day.

Quote of the day :

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

quotes x2 !

-They ignore eachother and look the other way but they both know deep down inside it wasnt suppose to end this way.
-When you walk away from someone and there's no gravitational pull. That's when you know your doing the right thing.

-The hole in my heart has not healed. No one seems to be able to heal that hole. They just seem to create there own.

-I'm not saying I don't want you, cause believe me I do, I'm ust not going to chase after you.

-I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, all I wanna do is be with you.

- I loved you with everything in me. Of course if hurts me to look at you. At what you' ve become.

-You'll never find another girl stupid enough to love you like I did.
- For every heart that finds love, there is a heart that cries. For every dream that is reborn, there is a dream that dies. For every day filled with sun, there is a day of rain. For every hour filled with joy, there is an hour of pain. For every smile supon a face, there is a tear to cry. For every fond hello you say, there is a sad goodbye.

-It seems when you want someone, they don't want you. And when someone wants you, you dont want them. And when you both want each other, something has to come around and mess it up.

- Take chances, take alot of them. Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom, it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are. You learn and grow with each choice you make. Everything is worth is. Say how you feel always. Be you, and be okay with it.

- I've been to hell and back, I've been lied to, cheated on and screwed over so many times, nothing you say could ever hurt me, so i dare you bitch, try and break me.
- She's the type of girl who wishes on stars even though she knows nothing will happen. She still wants some hope that her life will be better. She wished to be prettier, a stronger person. But most of all, with tears running down her face, she wishes for him.

- The only people who can really hurt you are the ones who matter most. It's funny how the people who hurt you are the ones who promise you they never would.

-Sometimes, you just have to stop caring, you have to turn off all emotion & feeling to protect yourself from getting hurt.. you have to stop caring about what other people think of you & be yourself: sometimes you have to hide it all-- not let anyone know how you feel or what you think. you have to put on a smile on your face & pretend everything is fine; even when it's not. Sometimes that's the only way to save yourself from a broken heart.

-I told myself I wouldn't miss you, but then I remembered what it felt like to be beside you.

- Find that guy that will pick up every peice of your shattered heart & put it back together, keeping one peice for himself, replacing it with a peice of his.

- People talk. People lie. People cheat. People change their ways. People do stupid things. People walk out of your life. People hurt you. People make you. People break you. People heal you. People save you. Life happens, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about any of it.


-Who are you to judge me? You have not lived my life, you have not been put under the same situations that that made me the person I am. So next time you point fingers, recognize how I life my middle one up and scream fuck you.
- 'Cause God will give us what we need, and what we need is exactly what we deserve.
- I'm a lover and a fighter. I get angry easily, but I'm working on it. I party too much, sleep too much and think too much, I have a weakness for sweet talkers, but I'm learning and enforcing my boundries. I don't let many people in, but once they are in, they are there forever. I'm strong and independent and I've been broken, but never shattered.

- If you're going to love me, love me deeply. If you're going to break my heart, then break it all. If you're going to care, care for me completely. If you decide not to hold me, then just let me fall. If you're going to stay, then stay forever and if you want to leave, then do it today. If you're going to change, change for the better. And if you're going to talk, please mean what you say.

- Sex is a sensation, caused by a temptation, a guy sticks his locatioin, in a girls destination, to increase the population, of the next generation, do you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?
- Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today.
- I'm not going to spend my life chasing people. You want to leave? Fine then, go ahead. Nothing lasts and people change. I've learned love is hard and life isn't always what you want it to be.



- Treat people as you would like to be treated. Karma's only a bitch if you are.
-Love blurs your vision; but after it recedes, you can see more clearly than ever. It's like the tide going out, revealing whatever has been thrown away and sunk: broken bottles, old gloves, rusting pop cans, nibbled fish bodies, bones. This is the kind of thing you see if you sit in the darkness with open eyes, not knowing the future. The ruin you've made.

- God loves you, and he truly will keep that promise forever.

- Cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand.
- Well I know that it's a wonderful world? but I can't feel it right now.
- Everything is ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment