Quote of the day.

Quote of the day :

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

To my dreams. day 6.

So I'm not really sure if this means my dreams for the future
or my dreams in my sleep.
so I'll just do both.

The Future.
For the future, I dream just of happiness.
I wanna have a nice family.
The best husband in the world.
And the most amazing kids.
I don't care if I don't turn famous or I don't have a mansion.
All I wanna be is happy.

The Dreams in my Sleep
Oh how I wish these dreams of mine were real.
They could be real.
It's possible that it would come true.
But I'm not so sure they will.
I just wish there will come a day soon where it will just come true.
My dreams aren't complicated.
Their so simple.
Simple as hugs and holding hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment