Quote of the day.

Quote of the day :

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Friday, October 15, 2010

To my parents.

Okay, I love you guys to death.
Even though you put me through so much shit.
and even though you do bad things, unfair shit, and make me feel like shit.
I still love you. I know you don't let me go anywhere for my safety and stuff.
and I know you guys know better. But i just wish.. that you would let me just
have a little more freedom. I'm only young once and I don't want to waste it.
I hate how you both yell at me for stupid stuff.
And always depend on me to do stuff.
When there is obviously someone else in this house that could help.
Sometimes I just wish I can move out already.
But most of the time I like being home.
Mom I know we can never get along.
And even worse I only get to see you literally 10 minutes a day.
And sorry I'm not the best daughter anyone can ask for.
I try. But I cant help it I'm human and make mistakes.
Thanks for always forgiving me and giving me more chances.
Thanks for always keeping me safe and taking care of me
And thanks for being amazing parents <3



No comments:

Post a Comment